Monday, January 2, 2023

Handmade Personalized Dog Bed

 My first attempt at making a dog's bed.  

It's not perfect but the dog is thrilled to jump on it.

I added his name to make sure everyone knows whose bed it is!



I used materials which I already had on hand and some simple sewing.

Started with a 20" square foam.  Covered the foam with an old cotton pillowcase.  Then I used a large beach towel to cover the bed and create sides.

Finally, I felt the beach towel was not soft enough for a small dog and decided to cover the whole bed with few yards of light blue, soft flannel.

Added the name ROCKY

Rocky...so cute!

Took some large alphabet letters.  With a pencil, I drew around the letters.  Then did some simple embroidery.

Looking forward in making another soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment