Monday, January 27, 2020

My love for coffee

Are you crazy about coffee like I am? Do you spend a lot of time in your kitchen, firing up your coffee makers?  If the answer is yes, you, like me, surely own a number of items that speak to your love of all things java -  coffee pots, mugs, dish towels and ...the list is endless! 

  
Having coffee in my terrace


Espresso cups from the late 50's
    
I simply love the aroma of fresh brewed coffee, the taste but especially the smell of fresh whole beans. 


Moka espresso coffee pots in various sizes
Espresso coffee cups

Being Italian, I love espresso coffee with steamed milk in the morning.  My ritual in the morning goes something like this:  I brew espresso coffee in my Moka pot.

Moka espresso pot
While the coffee is brewing, I heat milk over low flame and remove it before it starts boiling. I blend the two together and run to my computer and read through some morning e-mails.

My morning coffee with home-made cookies

I also like to treat myself with a cup of coffee in the afternoon. 



...and of course, my drink of choice after dinner is a cup of espresso (no sugar) with a wafer, cookie or piece of chocolate.


         

                                  


 Now, that you know how much I love coffee, it should not surprise anyone that I create my own coffee themed kitchen towels. 




Finally, if you like coffee like I do, I suggest you find a bean, blend or flavor that piques your interest and start turning your coffee ritual into a highlight of your day.









No comments:

Post a Comment