Thursday, January 13, 2022

Sewing and Updating Decor as Pandemic Continues

 At the beginning of the pandemic, the mask thing happened … and people dragged sewing machines out of their closets.  Now two years in, I’m still adjusting to the ways the Covid pandemic dislodged me from my basic routines and still seek comfort in sewing.

Since I have decided to hunker down in my home for the winter, there are things I did to make it feel much cozier like updating the decor without spending a lot of money.



To make our family room look and feel cozy and warm, I started with comforting colors, texture and lots of florals in pillows to keep things feeling fresh and warm.

Chocolate brown is back!   From cognac to burnt umber play well with other colors as a deep neutral for rich elegant timeless spaces.


Who would not want a room that feels like a warm hug?



No comments:

Post a Comment